Padi “Dry Suit Diver” certification
I started to make the course Padi Dry Suit Diver with Jörg of ScubaDo.
I got a great offer from Tauchschop-online.de for a ScubaPro Everdry 4 Dry Suit .
I can say one thing: Dry Suit diving is not easy 🙂
- It takes some experience to control the buoyancy because you can’t use the jacket.
- From time to time, air gets in the feet and you need to roll over to get it out. Well, part of the course is to be able to deal with such situations.
- You need to make sure that you have the right amount of lead. If you don’t find the right weight you will get very easily too much air in the suit, which increases the possibility to get air in the feet. And then the “fun” begins 🙁
- If the suit is not set up correctly, you get wet. This was my case in the first dive… A lot of water entered through the neck. The temperature was 7 degrees Celsius. 🙁
- Overall, you are carrying much more equipment because
- You have more lead
- The suit is much heavier than the semi-dry one
But, overall, it is fun to dive with dry suit… You learn new stuff 🙂
Oh, we went diving in the Malereck in Langenargen.
Posted in diving and tagged dry suit, trocki
You must be logged in to post a comment.